Why do Bookies Love March Madness
March Madness is the crown jewel for any bookie. It doesn’t matter what kind of bookie or where they live, if they are an online bookmaker or if they are a local bookie. March Madness is easily the most bet-on-event of the year and it’s not even close. No matter where you find yourself today – in the middle of COVID, you must prepare yourself now for college basketball and March Madness.
One thing we know… March Madness 2020, was canceled. This is the first-ever canceling of March Madness that we know of. The tournament consists of 64-teams that make the cut. 32-teams get into the tournament by way of an automatic bid (they either won their conference tournament or they finished in their conference with the best record.) The Remaining 32-teams, they get into the tournament by way of a selection committee that’s made up of former coaches and sportswriters.
- Listen, the world will have to come to a crashing end before another March Madness will be canceled! March Madness will be played in 2021. There is no doubt about this. The NCAA will make sure that March Madness is played. Billions of dollars were lost in March of 2020 as a result of the shutdown. No matter what you think of the shutdown – there was indeed a shutdown. There will not be another shutdown that cancels March Madness. The schools, the vendors, and most importantly-TV contracts will keep March Madness going in 2021. The games may be unattended, without spectators, however, they will be played.
- Bookies must prepare now. Preparing now is not a bad thing it’s the best thing that you can do for many reasons and the most important reason would be finding a revenue stream now, through other gaming venues.
- The PPH is offering a package deal that includes a Las Vegas-style, online casino and world-class racebook that features more than 75-tracks from across North America and around the world.
- The online casino is a boon for any bookie. What you must do right now is find a great pay per head and get online tomorrow. There is opportunity out there and you can make the most of it, and affordably. The online casino is not an “experience needed” kind of opportunity. NO, this is the great thing about the PPH. They offer the bookie software management tools and all you do is power on the laptop, the desktop, or the mobile device. The casino features hundreds of games with the hottest slots and even “live” dealers. No matter how slow the sportsbook may be, (and it is, we know this) there are still gamblers that want to gamble and if you offer them the opportunity, they will spend money on your website.
- The Racebook: You get one for free. Along with your custom-built gaming website that’s built for free (comes with a .com address for your clients and your use), you will also have a world-class racebook to offer your clients that feature more than 75-tracks from across North America and around the world. The racebook pays track odds in “real-time” and you never touch a thing. You don’t need horse betting experience and you don’t have to calculate the odds and winning. The PPH does everything for you.
- The sportsbook is custom-built with all of the bells and whistles of the “big boys”. Your website will look like any great website that you can dial up on Google within 10-seconds. You get the best user interface, the best wagering menu, along with the best wagering options. The daily side bets are set for you, the lines and odds are set for you and you get all of the financial and players reports for free. All you need to do is integrate your players to the website, (the PPH will help you) take deposits, (the PPH will help you with this as well) and manage your players. You will have all of the management tools that you need and the best part, all of this is free.