The Bookie's Goal is to always Maintain Balance
Bookies must maintain a sense of order in their lives if they care about earning money. If you are a bookie then you are in the right place at the right time because we have a few helpful suggestions to increase profit margins. Profit that bookies make is not often talked about in public forums for the simple fact that these numbers are all over the place. What you must do to find a balance in your business is to find loyal clients that deposit when they lose. Players will hang around a long time when they are on a lucky streak or the worst-case scenario is when they hit you and run. You must appeal to your clients in a way that makes them want to do business with you in good and bad times. Are your clients loyal? This is the number one question to ask yourself. Find loyal clients and you will maintain a balance that earns you a great income.
- You must maintain a balanced bookie site if you want to keep clients: Start by doing a little self-evaluation. Are you all things to all people, all of the time? If you are not, why not?
- Listen, we know you are one guy and you can’t do everything. We have been in your shoes. We have also been in your client’s shoes. We have been gamblers ourselves and we know what they want. You have also been a gambler. What you must do is empathize with your client. Remember the days when you were a gambler and you were always irritated with your bookie? Think about this, how many bookies did you have on the string? You probably had a handful, most gamblers do.
- Think about what drew your attention to one bookie or a couple of bookies, over the rest of the pack. Do you remember what you like about them and what you couldn’t stand?
- We all know this - players want to be paid. Now, simply because you pay them doesn’t mean they won’t run off to the next bookie tomorrow night. Paying your clients goes a long way to keep them in the fold, however, it’s not everything. Remember that little thing we said above about “being all things to all people”? Players want more than just paid. What do they want? Let’s take a look…
What do your players want?
- Freedom: They want the freedom to bet what they want to bet on, and they want the opportunity to bet 24/7. Are you offering this now?
- A vast wagering menu: Do you offer everything? Do you offer every way to bet on everything? Your client’s want this. They live for options and if you’re not offing those options, they will find a bookie that is.
- An online sportsbook that’s easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to place bets on.
- A great mobile app: Do you have one, are you online at this point? If you are not online of course, you don’t have a mobile app. Remember, players want to play on their time, not on yours. They want to bet from anywhere in the world and they want to beat at any time of the day or night.
- Customer service if there is a problem: They want to know they are going to either get paid or get their bets in, they may have a problem with how an event has been graded or any number of issues. They want the ability to call customer service at any time. This has been you until now!
The Solution: A Pay Per Head—
Now is the perfect time to find a great PPH provider and find one with a great offer. The PPH providers are now offering their services for around $7 per head. The best PPH providers have done all of their homework and they will do your daily bookie job for you. They will custom-build your online sportsbook, racebook, and casino, for free! All you need to do is call them and tell them what you want. The best PPH providers are willing to give you a free trial. Call them, change your life and start earning what you are worth.
More Pay Per Head tips: