Of Course you will always need Good Customer Service
Bookies care about many things but there is nothing that turns a bookie off worse than bad customer service. You may be a small bookie with a handful of customers or even fewer, or you may be a bookie that has several hundred and possibly several thousand customers. What matters most is that your clients feel at home in your sportsbook and they always have the assurance they will be taken care of. Customers want English-American-speaking customer service before anything else! When they dial that 800 number, they want to know they will be speaking with someone they can understand and someone that knows the gaming industry like a pro. Of course, there are many other reasons for needing great customer service and here are a few of those reasons.
- There isn’t any kind of business on the planet that does well with bad customer service. When things go wrong (and they will) your clients want to know they can call someone that can fix the problem with minimal hassle.
- If you are a local bookie, this means that you are the customer service. You are the person in charge and the only person that can help your clients, and this is frustrating. You must be all things to all people, all of the time and here is why… Your client has options and we don’t mean options in a few days, week or months, no, we mean they have options in the next 5-minutes. All your customer has to do is dial-up Google, conduct an organic search for “online sportsbooks” and boom, they have 50-options in front of them. They can sign up, make a deposit, and be gambling in 5-minutes. It’s that simple. Out walks your money, your future profits and even your reputation with them. Don’t let this happen to you.
- You have options. Even if you are the sole manager/owner of your sportsbook, you have options. The pay per head industry has come along and cornered the market with a fantastic product that works for bookie just like yourself.
- Bookies are sick of doing it all. They are sick of having no backup plan and sick of never having any free time. If you are running your own show, then this is right where you are stuck. You are in the thick of it and we know because we have worn your shoes. We have been there. Stop going it alone and find an affordable sportsbook management system that will do everything for you all for around $7 per head, per week.
- The pay per head does everything. They put you online with a fantastic, custom-built sportsbook that looks like any other online sportsbook. It’s professional, it’s efficient and best of all, they have the best customer service in the world that your customers will love. Your clients will love you because they can now call an 800 number at any time of the day or night and fix whatever problem they may have or just to phone in a wager. You no longer have to be available at all hours of the night to get in a $20 bet for the next days' Knicks game! Who needs this?
- The pay per head prides itself on offering the best because they are the best. If you want a service for your clients that gives them the best wagering platform, the best user interface, and the best security in the business, then get started today and start winning big tomorrow.
Your bottom line is at stake and every move you make to ensure that your customers have a better experience – will increase revenue by 10-fold. The pay per head has a fantastic offer that includes a free trial and you pay nothing to get started. All you need to do is call them and ask for a custom-built site and sign your players up. They will have access to a fantastic sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino. There is simply not a better time than now. March Madness is right around the corner. Call the PPH and ask them for your free trial. You can’t lose.