How To Become a Master Agent
The world is full of bookies trying to make a fortune. We get it, we understand it, and we want to help you see your dreams come true. There are many roads that one can travel when choosing to be a bookmaker. You can do this alone but life as a bookie alone, well, let’s just say it’s a bit miserable. You need help and you can get it by utilizing your PPH. Bookies are learning how to spin this game in their favor and they are learning the “real” tricks of the trade. You may think all is well with what you have, and you simply want to stick with it. That’s great and again, we get it. However, if you want to make a six-figure income then you must absolutely learn the advantage of having sub-agents.
What is a sub-agent?
- A sub-agent is someone that works for you but has nothing to do with the PPH that you are a part of. They are independent, and every dollar generated in revenue is through you. You offer them a cut for players. Basically, they are recruiters for your PPH. You can start several PPH online bookie shops this way and start generating real income from all-over the United States.
- You have the ability to be a sub-agent yourself. You can do this a couple of different ways. You can become friends with a PPH owner that has several of his own gaming sites and recruit players for him and gather your own players under the blanket he provides. You work out a payment agreement and you work out the cut.
- You can do both. The best way in our opinion, is to have your own PPH up and operational. Then you recruit agents that know players and want in. They will probably be agents that simply don’t have the time to operate their own sportsbook, they want to utilize your services and they will expect a fair arrangement.
- You must have a great relationship with your sub-agents. These people will most likely be friends, people that you trust and can depend on to hold up their end of the agreement.
- You know the ins and outs of the PPH industry, now you must utilize the tools they offer you. You need players, you must have the cross-action. Bookies win the bulk of their income off the juice, so you must carefully plan around the habits of your individual players. This is an all-encompassing job, and it will run you crazy without help. The sub-agents can qualify your players and any they bring to the table.
- Most top notch PPH providers will work with you on the price per head. The more players you have the better off you are when it comes to cost. Never let the cost of a PPH be your determining factor. You are going for quality, you need the best when it comes to customer service and you should expect the best. If your PPH is difficult to reach by phone or they simply can’t be called, ditch them immediately. Find a quality PPH that offers a toll-free number that’s accessible from the United States and make sure they offer top-quality agents that are industry knowledgeable and that speak English.
There is certainly a fantastic income to be made as an agent and who you work with as sub-agents is vital to growth and sustainability. Find folks that have the same passion you do. If your sub-agents are not really into gambling, then don’t bother, they will never be motivated to make you money. Be prepared to offer it all. There is much more on the table than simply sports betting. You must be offering a fantastic Las Vegas style casino along with a racebook. You will discover and possibly you know many agents that are only interested in the racebook. Utilize them to your advantage. You can earn a great side income from horses.
More Pay Per Head tips: